Notes From the Author

I hope to use this blog as a diary of sorts, in order to document my quest of perfecting my skills. Areas that I am particularly fond of include: photography, gardening, cooking - baking -canning, painting - sketching and of course writing. Like so many others, the word 'perfection' haunts me. I strive to reach it daily not truly knowing what it is or how to achieve it. Yet, I won't settle for less. Here is my blog showing my struggles and my hopeful successes. I don't need to be perfect but I must try to ascertain it.

Saturday, October 25, 2014

Fall BREAK

The trees outside my window are telling me it's autumn, but the type of falling I've been doing lately has nothing to do with the changing season.  Somehow, I've managed to overextend myself, and the one thing suffering the most is my writing.  I started this blog to keep track of my creative endeavors, but slowly is has evolved into something different.

I have decided to take a break from this site in order to reconnect with my writing.  Next month is November and there is no better way to focus on writing than joining NaNoWriMo.  I'm not sure when I will return to this blog site, but you can still find me on facebook administering over one of my latest project, N Power Art, which as much as I'd love to step away from it, it's still in its infancy and need constant attention if it is to flourish.  I believe in the concept behind N Power Art and wish for its success.  Too often creativity is killed by the bitterness of the dog-eat-dog market.  I hope N Power Art will be a beckon of light, a sanctuary from the negativity where all Nebraskan artists can work together inspiring art and helping each other.

Finally, the Buffalo Jump Mystery.  I am hoping that one of my co-conspirators will over see the project but if not, I may move the postings to a blog of its own.

Until I return, look for photo postings on google+, occasional blogs on the WritersVibe and administrative postings on N Power Art.

1 comment:

  1. Becoming your most loyal fan is my goal. I hope you will be happy in the future.By the way,I like custom baseball hats

    ReplyDelete